1/16″ Wear Surface
*Contact Us For Custom Sizes
- Plywood with protective slip resistant coating for medium duty interior or exterior uses
- Available in 4′ x 8′ sheets, and in standard and premium colors
- Installed with mechanical fasteners and sealant/adhesive
- Suitable for live load to 100 lbs per square foot
Plywood based structural sheeting (Poly-Ply), Aluminum plate based sheeting (Poly-Al), or Galvanized steel structural sheeting (Poly-Gal) with 0.065 mil (& 0.125) composite wear surface.
Engineered to specifications.
Available in 10″ & 12″ runs, and in standard and premium colors.
Available in lengths from 18′ to 16′. Extremely durable and fire retardant.
Used in: Handicap ramps, food processing industry, terrace & patio floor decking, marine industry, general building construction.
- Custom engineering to live & concentrated load requirements
- Used in corrosive environments (unaffected by salt exposure) to replace concrete or steel
- Designed for live load capacity or as a cover application over existing sub-floor
- Durable wear surface is designed to provide secure footing for a minimum of 5 years